1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, Animalia may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with Ivory Ella via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site, though, for example, direct correspondence by email, form submission, and/or product orders. Ivory Ella may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you would like a list of the cookies that we use, please contact us. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. Animalia does not override these settings or options and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide Animalia with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are better able to match your interests. Animalia may use your personally identifiable information to process and fulfill orders, send emails to confirm your order status and shipment, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions. In general, we use personal information collected on the Site for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered; to help develop better products, and/or market, sell, or provide products and services; for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that Animalia believes would be of particular interest; and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions. In order to better serve you, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information from third parties, including demographic or public information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. We may share information collected through the Site with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and like-minded business partners for the purpose of providing you with the products and services you seek from the Site. We may also share your mailing address and shopping history with retailers and other service providers.
5. Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Animalia via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
6. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, Animalia will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by Animalia that has been voluntarily provided by you to Animalia through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to Animalia through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by Animalia or used by Animalia for secondary purposes, by contacting Animalia. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
7. California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain (once a year; free of charge) information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
9. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.