I Love Rhinos Tee
Celebrate and raise awareness for elephants with our I Love Rhinos Tee!
- Our Boxy Style is a Unisex looser fit with a straight body that is cropped to hit around the hips, with a wider neck and slightly cropped sleeves!
- Our Classic Style is a Unisex classic cut that is slightly oversized.
- Female model wears a Small Classic Style.
- Male model wears a Large Classic Style.
For more details please visit our Size Guide.
Our Horn is NOT Medicine is dedicated to educating and preventing Rhino poaching in South Africa. Lee-Anne Davis, field ranger and founder of OHINM, has made it her life's work to eradicate the poaching of rhinos for their horns. The Our Horn is NOT Medicine team runs ground and air surveillance, field ranger training, education programs, and relocation practices for the rhinos. We're proud to donate 20% of profits from this tee to support their efforts.
This tee was designed by artist Dana Veraldi in New York City.
It features an Oxpecker perched upon a rhino's horn. Oxpeckers and Rhinos have a symbiotic relationship, the birds chirp and alert the rhino if danger is near and eat the ticks off the rhino's skin for nutrients.
- Made from 100% Recycled Cotton.
- Printed in Los Angeles, CA.
- Machine Wash with like colors.